Back to top
Send SMS Send Inquiry

        925 Plain Silver Jewellery

        We are offering here the various types of 925 Sterling Earring that has 925 stamp means that 92.5% of the metal in that ring is sterling silver. The sterling earrings pursue to amaze its wearers and the makers because of its affordable prices and its strength. And aging fluently is one of the extraordinary qualities of sterling silver. The sterling silver is an alloy that contains 92.5% silver and the remaining 7.5% is a stronger metal to add strength to the delicate metal. The 925 Sterling Earring is made available in various designs and types as per the demand. The earrings are very attractive.
        The925 Sterling Toering is always stamped with a marking to indicate the percentage of silver it contains. A Toe ring is in fashion nowadays and is available in various designs and style to suit your body and accessories your toes. As theyve gained popularity as fashion accessories, toe rings are now available in a variety of more affordable materials. These are available in various designs as per the demand. The toering is very attractive and goes with every kind of outfit. They help in enhancing the look of the feet. The 925 Sterling Toering is very stylish and made for use by women. 
        A 925 Sterling Pendant is made using high quality silver that is an elegant and reliable metal casing for pendants to hold jewels and stones. A pendant is a type of necklace in which a jewel, fob or jeweled motif hangs on an otherwise unadorned chain. The pendants are made available in various designs as per the need and demand the people. The offered pendant is made for being used by all the genders and can suit the taste and style of all the people. The 925 Sterling Pendant is made for comfortable wear and is skin friendly.